The Classic Cannabis BrownieRegister/Login to Post a Review
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time 25 – 30 minutes
Cooling time 30 minutes
It's the most popular edible recipe out there for a reason. It doesn't take a genius and you won't require much cognitive function to make, so if you've got the munches, this hash brownie recipe is perfect!
1/3 cup canna-oil
2 large eggs
Melted chocolate (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 340ºF. Lightly grease brownie pan with cooking spray or oil
2. Mix the eggs with the cannaoil and water.
4. Add chocolate chips (and whatever else you fancy)
5. Place in baking tray & bake according to instructions on brownie box.
6. Check the centre is cooked by using a toothpick, place it into the centre of the brownie and make sure it comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting it into 24 equal pieces.
8. For the topping melt chocolate in the microwave for 20 seconds, stir well and microwave again for 10 seconds, stir until it is smooth and creamy.
9. Dip each of the brownies into the melted chocolate, use a small spatula to ensure evenly covered
10. Let set, and get baked!